Ergodyne N-Ferno 6838 Solar-Activated Dual-Layer Balaclava
Multi-climate protection - Mild, Cool, Cold, and Extreme!
- N-Ferno quick-drying Dual-Layer Balaclava keeps you dry and warm the extreme weather conditions such as the cold, wind and snow.
- Advanced SolarX technology uses solar rays to create an exothermic warming reaction, amplifying the warming effect of the material up to 15°F (10°C).
- Lightweight Balaclava can be worn as a ski mask, neck gaiter, or full-face mask, and can be worn comfortably under a hard hat or ski helmet.
- Dual layers for multi-climate use. Pull down the 81% Nylon 19% Spandex outer later to reveal the soft, breathable mesh inner layer in warmer weather and to prevent safety glasses and goggles from fogging up.
- High-stretching material is flexible to fit most faces. Long length provides full thermal head and neck coverage, and easily tucks into jackets.
- Machine washable.