Portwest S489 Lined High Visibility Contrast Bib and Brace
- Increased protection and visibility - Hi-vis contrast bib and brace with front zipper opening protects lower body and chest. 2 horizontal 2" wide silver retro-reflective stripes on each leg.
- Lined and Waterproof - Water beads away from extremely water-resistant outer coating. Sealed seams for extra protection. Lined for extra warmth and comfort. 40+ UPF rated to block 98% of UV rays.
- Long lasting - 300D Oxford weave polyester with double PU coating has superb abrasion and tear resistance. Stain-resistant finish. Durable buckles. Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107 after 50x washes.
- Secure fit - Zipper ankles for easy fitting over work boots. Adjustable Elasticated back panel, adjustable straps, adjustable snap hem, side waist button expansion.
- 6 Pockets - 1 upper chest patch with 1 cell phone, 2 side pass through, 1 patch with flap, 1 double rule patch back pocket.
- Meets ANSI 107-2015 High Visibility requirements for Class E when worn alone or Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class 2 or 3 vest or jacket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 15,000mm)
- EN 342 (0.341 (M².K/W), 2, X)
- Color and Size: Choose between Fluorescent Yellow/Black (Small-5XL) and Fluorescent Yellow/Navy (Small-4XL). Contrast panels help hide dirt for a clean appearance.