Portwest F142 Iona Plus Enhanced Visibility Work Pants, Black
This product does not comply with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015,2" silver HiVisTex Pro reflective tape with contrast material,Hammer loop,Triple stitched seams,Elasticated waist,Pockets: 2 side, 2 back,2 leg, 2 ruler and 2 knee,Adjustable leg lengths.
- Enhanced visibility workwear - Black work pants stay clean longer and have reflective pipping and lightweight heat applied segmented reflective tape with contrast fluorescent trim for added visibility. Non-ANSI product does not comply with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 high visibility standards and is intended for lower risk environments where heightened visibility would be beneficial.
- Maximum durability and comfort for daily wear - Durable polycotton fabric with triple-stitched seams for high performance and maximum wearer comfort. Side elastic waist and breathable segmented reflective tape for ultimate wearer comfort. Reinforced panels in high wear areas for maximum durability.
- Ample storage space - 10 pockets: 2 side, 2 back, 2 leg, 2 ruler, and 2 easy access top-loading knee pad pockets (knee pad insert sold separately). Hammer loop for hammers, D-ring for keys or ID.
- Adjustable hem - Hem adjusts from 31" to 33" to accommodate all leg lengths. Gripper elasticated inner waistline helping keep upper body garments in place.
- Size: Choose from sizes 28 to 48.