Portwest CV02 High Vis Cooling Safety Vest, ANSI Class 2, Yellow or Orange
- Lower body temperature - Cooling vest wicks, cools, and dries to help counter the harmful effects of heat stress for without compromising mobility. Keeps wearer cool for up to 8 hours.
- Simple activation - Simply activate by soaking in water for 1-2 minutes and squeezing out excess water. Garment fabric acts like a sponge, retaining water to keep the body cool in hot weather conditions with temperatures up to and over 100°F (40°C).
- Lightweight and comfortable - The fit of this vest is designed to clear your waist, providing ease when sitting or standing. Cooling mesh fabric increases breathability.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2 rating - High visibility safety vest in fluorescent orange or yellow has 2" vertical and horizontal reflective tape with contrast material on front and back.
- 3 pockets for ample storage - Two patch pockets and 1 pen pocket.