Medline Essentials Sterile Abdominal Pad
These hospital-quality abdominal (ABD) pads with extra absorbency and wicking for heavily draining wounds are part of the economical Medline Essentials line and they're now available for home health use. The soft, nonwoven rayon/polyester outer layer quickly wicks away blood and exudate and pulls it into the absorbent cellulose core, and the special backing impedes strike-through and leaks.
- Soft, nonwoven outer layer quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center, helping to keep the wound dry.
- Highly absorbent cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids to prevent pooling.
- Sterile pad with extra absorbency and wicking to handle heavily draining wounds.
- Hydrophobic back helps prevent strike-through and leaking.
- Sealed edges prevent linting.
- Individually packaged in sterile, single-pad packages.
- Size and packaging:
- 5" x 9". Packaged 25 per box, 16 boxes per case = 400 pads.
- 8" x 7.5". Packaged 20 per box. 12 boxes per case = 240 pads.
- 8" x 10". Packaged 16 per box. 20 boxes per case = 320 pads.