Self-Sealing Instrument Sterilization Pouches, 3½" x 5¼", 200/box
Dynarex Sterilization Pouches are high-quality, self-sealing pouches designed to facilitate the sterilization of medical instruments. These Pouches are crafted from tear-resistant medical paper for added durability. The Sterilization Pouches feature blue-tinted transparent film for easy detection of punctures or tears. The pouches also feature color-changing indicators to help ensure proper sterilization levels.
- Self-Sealing pouches - Pre-folded closure has extra-strength adhesive for sealing, no tape needed.
- Easy visual detection - Cover is transparent and blue-tinted for easy contamination detection.
- Internal and external color indicators - Color-changing process indicators printed inside and out so you can quickly identify pouches that have been exposed to sterilization and by which method.
- Durable - Made from tear-resistant medical-grade materials. Latex-free, DEHP-free. 60gsm medical paper, 52μm film.
- Sterilization methods - Suitable for chemical vapor, steam, or ethylene oxide (EO) gas sterilization.
- Size - 3.5" x 5.25".
- Packaging - 200 sterilization pouches per box. 30 boxes per case = 6000 pouches.