Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Coveralls, Individually packaged, for ISO Class 5+ Cleanrooms
When you need a high-value combination of quality and comfort – as well as reliable cleanroom protection – you can trust Kimtech™ A5 Clean Processed Cleanroom Coveralls. They have an average bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 96% and are made of 100% polypropylene breathable SMs fabric, which gives the wearer cloth-like comfort. The Reflex Coverall Design is 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimum standards and offers excellent fit and freedom of movement for the wearer. This personal protective apparel is triple-bagged and vacuum packaged, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms. It is made without latex, silicone and the BHT preservative and is designed for single-use (disposable PPE). The easy-to-don, individually packaged coveralls feature a mandarin collar, thumb loops and tunneled elastics. Kimberly-Clark Professional is a respected name in protective apparel, enabling you to deliver the reliable protection you’re required to provide and the peace of mind your team deserves.
- High value features - Breathable SMS fabric with cloth-like comfort. High neck mandarin collar helps control contamination risk. Built-in thumb loops keep garment sleeves from rolling back and exposing arm or wrist. Zipper flap covers the zipper area.
- Durable Reflex Coverall Design - with elastic waist band offers excellent fit and freedom of movement and 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimums
- Suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms - Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Apparel is manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, clean-processes and individually packaged under cleanroom conditions. Free of latex, BHT preservative, and silicone.
- Ideal for - Non-Sterile Compounding, Mixing, Filling, Cleaning. ISO Class 5 Aseptic Cleanroom GRADE A (Former FED-STD-209E; Class 100). ISO Class 6, 7, 8 Bioburden control areas GRADE B/C/D (Former FED-STD-209E; Class 1,000, 10,000, 100,000).
- 25 coveralls per case - Individually packaged coveralls are packaged triple-bagged and vacuum packed. Vacuum seal offers additional level of assurance that product was not compromised during transport.