100% Kevlar Knit Level 2 Cut Resistant Gloves
- Offers good cut resistance in most environments. Kevlar is ideal for applications requiring heat and cut resistance.
- 7-gauge Kevlar knit glove meets ANSI Cut Level A2.
- Reversible and ambidextrous design for faster donning and increased longevity.
- Seamless for added comfort and dexterity.
- Size: choose from Small to Extra-Large. Color coded cuff hems for easy size identification.
- Packaged 12 pairs per pack.
Meets ANSI Cut Level A2 which offers moderate amount of protection from cuts and slashes. Knit wrist keeps debris out and gives a snug fit. A2 cut-resistant gloves are ideal for material handling, assembly, packaging, warehouse, forestry, and where ever you need cut and heat hand protection including: Construction, automotive assembly, and some masonry applications.