Purus EnviroTack Earth-friendly Cleanroom Adhesive Mats
Purus EnviroTack™ Mats are the first ever contamination control product containing renewable plant-based materials, providing an environmentally friendly alternative for socially responsible organizations. Purus EnviroTack™ Mats remove and contain dirt and dust from foot traffic and equipment wheels. Purus mats are available in 30 or 60-layer versions. Each layer of the mat is fully coated with a particle grabbing adhesive and constructed of low density polyethylene film. A low profile numbered tab indicates the number of remaining layers and ensures one-Iayer-at-a-time removal.
- Environmentally friendly contamination control - Cleanroom tacky mats are made from GMO free, renewable, plant based Cardia BioHybrid™ material that reduces CO2 emissions without compromising reliability and performance. Recyclable in conventional plastic recycling streams.
- Capture 99% of all foot borne contaminants - Placing adhesive mats in high traffic areas removes contaminants and particles from shoes, equipment wheels and more. Quality bio-based adhesive film blend ensures that dirt and contaminants are captured. Adhesive Mats are treated with an anti-microbial agent for added protection.
- Easy to use - Peel off to expose a fresh sheet. A low profile numbered tab indicates the number of remaining layers and ensures one-layer-at-a-time removal. Low-profile mats won't get in the way of work processes.
- Cleanroom Ready - Manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facility and processed in Class 100 environment. Also great for hospital, pharmaceutical, nuclear, janitorial, and industrial use.
- Color, size, and packaging - 18 x 36" cleanroom sticky mats available in Blue, Grey or White. Each tacky mat is poly-bagged. Four 30-sheet adhesive mats per case.
- 30 layer mats are also available packaged 8 mats per case upon request (at same cost as 2 x 4 mats/case).
- Adhesive Mats also called Tacky Mats or Contamination Control Mats are easy to use and prevent dirt and particulates from transferring to floors or to inside a cleanroom lab or manufacturing area.
- Cleanrooms, Hospitals, Labs, Warehouse to Office settings, Construction sites, Real Estate Open Houses, Microelectronic Manufacturers.