Medline Fluid Resistant Boot Covers, Skid-Free
Harmony Price: Now: $42.99
— You save
- Reserved for Medical Facilities, Personal Orders will be CANCELLED
Frequently bought together:
Fluid Resistant Boot Covers
- Latex-free, knee-high boot covers have breathable, fluid-resistant multi-layer material above the ankle, and a fluid-proof polypropylene coating below the ankle providing maximum fluid protection.
- Poly-coated material tested against blood and bodily fluids per ASTM F1670.
- The heat-sealed seams reduce the chance of any fluid penetration, even in the toughest conditions.
- The tread on the bottom provide excellent traction and increases stability, even on wet surfaces.
- The Size Large Boot Cover fits up to men's size 12; The size Extra-Large Boot Cover fits up to men's size 15.
- Choose from a box of 25 pairs or a case of 75 pairs.
You should choose fluid resistant boot covers for your workspace if you are interested in all-round protection. These products are manufactured using a multi-layer fabric with exceptional fluid resistance. Therefore, it will provide a barrier against particulates and moisture.
These knee-high boot covers have heat-sealed seams which are designed to minimize the risk of moisture penetration in adverse conditions. In addition, the bottom of the covers is fitted with a tread to provide more traction on wet surfaces and minimize the risk of skidding when working.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.