Medline Fluid Resistant Boot Covers
Non-Skid! Experience comprehensive protection with Fluid Resistant Boot Covers designed for demanding workspaces. Featuring a multi-layer fabric with exceptional fluid resistance, these knee-high boot covers provide a barrier against moisture and particulates. The heat-sealed seams minimize the risk of fluid penetration, while the non-skid tread offers excellent traction on wet surfaces, ensuring stability during work. With heat-sealed seams to reduce the chance of fluid penetration and a non-skid tread for increased stability on wet surfaces, these knee-high boot covers offer reliable protection. The poly-coated material is tested against blood and bodily fluids per ASTM F1670, and the available sizes ensure a comfortable fit for most foot sizes.
- Latex-free, knee-high boot covers have breathable, fluid-resistant multi-layer material above the ankle, and a fluid-proof polypropylene coating below the ankle providing maximum fluid protection.
- Poly-coated material tested against blood and bodily fluids per ASTM F1670.
- The heat-sealed seams reduce the chance of any fluid penetration, even in the toughest conditions.
- The tread on the bottom provide excellent traction and increases stability, even on wet surfaces.
- The Size Large Boot Cover fits up to men's size 12; The size Extra-Large Boot Cover fits up to men's size 15.
- Choose from a box of 25 pairs or a case of 75 pairs.