Keyguard ISO 5 White Microporous Coveralls, elastic wrist & ankle, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Microporous Coveralls for Cleanrooms
Safe for ISO 5 (Class 100) Cleanrooms!
- Safe. Microporous Coveralls are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust. Extra thick material resists tearing.
- Comfortable. Generously sized, lightweight, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cool.
- Convenient. Double front zipper opens from top down and bottom up. Elastic thumb loops make donning with gloves painless.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Elastic wrists and ankles, collar, zipper
- Elastic wrist & ankles, Velcro storm flap (over zipper) contain particulate blow out from within.
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves from rolling up and exposing wrist.
- Class ISO 5 (Class 100) clean room compatible.
- Packaged 1 coverall per poly bag, 25 Microporous Coveralls per poly-lined case.
- Choose from sizes SM-6XL.
- For Microporous Coverall size -see Size Chart below.
Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls with Elastic Wrist and Ankle, White
If you are in need of protective apparel for your class 100 cleanroom, you should choose ISO 5 cleanroom microporous coveralls. This disposable wear is ideal for preventing the contamination of your space by solids, liquids and vapor.
The design of the coverall is intended for optimal protection while promoting comfort. The apparel has double front zippers for convenient use. However, the coverall is spacious, allowing for free movement and comfort. The elastic wrist and ankles minimize the escape of contaminants, but the snug fit is not overwhelming.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
No Hood, No Boot
ISO 5 (Class 100)