TekniMask Cleanroom Face Mask, ISO 4 Class 10, Ear Loops, White, 50/bag
- Ships within 48 hours
TekniMask TM-EL-7B Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom Face Masks with Ear Loops, White
High filtration, high comfort!
- Class 10 compatible and ultra-clean and very low particle and fiber release, high 99.9% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE).
- 3 Ply pleated design of non-woven and melt-blown polypropylene layers.
- Slim plastic wire fits comfortably over the nose to maintain maximum filtration.
- Full coverage 7" x 3.5" fits snugly around the ears with elastic loops.
- Latex-free, odor-free, shed-free.
- Packaged in solvent-safe double bag cleanroom packaging, 50 per pack.
Cleanroom-Rated Contamination Control
Ideal for use in diverse sensitive work environments, including medical practices, food processing factories, cleanrooms and general industrial operations. The efficiency can be attributed to the pleated design with three layers. Also, there is an aluminum wire which promotes maximum filtration by fitting over the nose. In addition, the latex-free ear loops prevent slipping even during strenuous tasks.
Rated for Class 10 Cleanrooms. Constructed with an ultra-clean and ultra-low particle blend of non-woven and melt-blown polypropylene layers. Operator comfort and contamination reduction are primary features.
Odor-free and clean. Manufactured and double bagged in a cleanroom environment. Worry less about contamination.
Full mouth coverage comfortably reduces your contamination.3-layer pleated design provides 99.9% bacterial and particle filtration. Designed with non-woven (ES) filter element and melt blown (MBPP)outer layers. Trusted by Cleanrooms and controlled environments to keep operator contamination at bay.
How To Wear:
- Place over your face with "OUT" print facing away from you
- Position nose wire over bridge of nose
- Place loops behind ears
- Pull and expand slightly over mouth and chin
- Press nose wire over nose for maximum filtration
- Electronic, aerospace, medical device, cleanroom, critical environment, food handling/production, and industrial manufacturing.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
ISO 4 (Class 10)