Cleanroom Flat Mop Hardware
Ergonomic and efficient cleanroom cleaning system includes a swivel mop frame, adjustable handle, and cart with wringer and double buckets. Bucket-in-bucket design simplifies standard operating procedures and maximize operator adaptability; all in a compact design for easy storage in confined areas.
Designed for small area cleaning and disinfecting, the bucket-in-bucket design isolates soiled contaminants from cleaning and disinfecting agents. Clean floors, walls, and ceilings with this truly efficient and lightweight mopping system. Temperature-resistant 36 Liter polypropylene bucket includes embossed graduations for accurate measure and 3-inch twin-wheel casters with one locking caster. Easily accessible brake pedal allows parking on uneven floors.
Compatible with gamma, ethylene oxide, and autoclave sterilization – up to 250°F for 30 minutes.
- Compact cleanroom mopping system for use with pocket-style flat mop covers.
- Double-bucket system increases cleaning effectiveness in cleanrooms where space is limited. Stores easily as well (main bucket measures 19 ½″ x 19 ¼″ x 37″).
- System Includes:
- Electropolished stainless steel wringer assembly
- Electropolished stainless steel collapsible swivel mop frame
- 34"-62" adjustable handle
- 36 liter (white) polypropylene mop bucket
- 9 liter (blue) polypropylene waste bucket
- (3) 3" twin-caster wheels
- (1) 3" twin-caster wheel with brake
- Bucket-in-bucket set can be used as a single or double bucket system. Both buckets are made from temperature-resistant polypropylene and have embossed graduations for accurate measure. Their non-porous, super-smooth surface prevents microbial growth.
- 9 liter bucket captures and isolates contaminants from cleaning and disinfecting agents. Measures 18 ½″ x 10 ¾″ x 8 ½″.
- 36 liter bucket holds your cleaning agent/disinfectants. Measures 19 ½″ x 19 ¼″ x 17″.
- Wringer with ergonomically positioned lever and non-slip grip reduces muscle fatigue. Fewer moving parts reduces potential for mechanical problems and extends service life.
- Swivel mop head frame with low-profile design easily maneuvers to reach confined areas, under fixtures, or other hard to reach areas.
- 34"-62" mop handle with grip can extend to improve working posture, reduce operator fatigue, and increase reach. Non-porous, super-smooth finish. Impervious to water, grease, gasoline, detergents, sanitizer, and solvents. Will not rot, corrode, or oxidize.
- Fully Autoclavable. Compatible with gamma, ethylene oxide, and autoclave sterilization – up to 250˚F for 30 minutes.
- Complete cleanroom mopping system means you just need mop covers and you're good to go.
TekniMop Cleanroom Flat Mop Tech Specs Sheet
- Cleanroom, microelectronics, medical, printing, and general maintenance.
- Cleanroom wall and ceiling washing mop
- Note: This item requires special handling by UPS and will incur an additional handling surcharge during checkout.