Brady B514 Toughstripe Floor Tape, Solid Color, 100 ft roll
Extremely durable ToughStripe® floor marking tapes are made of rugged polyester with ultra-aggressive, permanent rubber-based adhesive and hold up against forklift traffic and resist harsh chemicals. They are suitable for indoor and dry environments, last up to 3 years, and can be removed when needed.
- High-visibility identification - Glossy floor-marking tape shines like new paint and improves safety and organization in almost any industrial environment. Ideal for marking aisles, passageways and storage locations and identifying equipment and egress paths. Exceeds safety standards for clean, dry non-slip surfaces per ANSI A1264.2-2006 and OSHA 1910.22
- Extremely durable and adhesive - Lasts through frequent cleaning, heavy foot traffic, forklift traffic, and more without tearing or lifting. Across multiple surfaces, including vinyl, tile, laminate, hardwood and carpet, on average ToughStripe® has 6 times more adhesion than masking tape and is 20x more durable. 0 °F - 130 °F service temperature. Resists harsh chemicals.
- Easy to apply and remove - Can be easily applied by one person working alone, and can be removed when needed.
- 6 color options - Available in Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, and Yellow for easy color-coding applications.
- Measurements - 2 inch width by 100 feet length by .008 inch width. Yellow color is also available in 3" and 4" widths.