3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator Unit TR-602N
The TR-602N is the replacement motor/blower for 3M Versaflo TR-600 series Powered Air Purifying Respirators. Combine with 3M Versaflo components (filter, belt, battery, breathing tube, headgear) to build a complete PAPR.
The 3M™ Versaflo™ TR 600 series Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is a compact, light weight, easy to use PAPR for protection against certain particulates, vapors and gases (when used with the appropriate filter). The TR 602N PAPR Unit is a replacement motor/blower unit. The TR 602N does not include a filter, airflow indicator, belt, battery, or charger. When combined with approved 3M Versaflo parts, the TR 602N becomes part of a NIOSH approved respirator assembly featuring: multiple speeds, audible, visual and vibratory alarms and the capacity to work with a wide variety of headtops, filters and cartridges.
- Three types of alarms - audible, visual, and vibratory - alert user to either a low battery or low flow, such a when a particle filter is fully loaded.
- LED lights on the battery indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
- Three selectable flow rate options - 6.7 CFM, 7.2 CFM, and 7.8 CFM.
- Approximate weight: 1.4 lbs.
- 3M Product Number TR-602N3M ID 7100035756.