WypAll Power Clean Oil, Grease & Ink Cloths, 12.5" x 12", Blue
Whether you’re cleaning up grease or soaking up spills, it pays to use the best supplies. Trust the WypAll® Brand, the one that sets the standard for excellence in cloths. WypAll® Oil, Grease & Ink Cloths feature Meltblown technology for fast-absorbing material and durability with scrubbing. These cloths are a favorite replacement for industrial cloth towels because they can absorb up to 8 times their weight in oil and they have 25 times less lint than laundered shop towels. In fact, this product is lint-free for particles greater than 50 microns. WypAll® Oil, Grease & Ink Cloths are suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in industrial and manufacturing applications. They are pliable to fit into tight spaces and maintain their strength even when saturated in oil. To absorb the same amount of oil, WypAll® Oil, Grease & Ink Cloths generate 50% of the waste of T-shirt rags based on weight. Use them for heavy duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping ink, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces. After all, every business gets dirty. But for the toughest grease and grime, you can trust WypAll® Oil, Grease & Ink Cloths.
- Heavy duty wiping - Disposable cloths clean oil, dirt, grime and solvents, while remaining resistant to harsh cleaning agents. Use for heavy duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping ink, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces.
- Durable and chemical-resistant - Meltblown wipes withstand chemicals, scrubbing, fit into tight spaces, and maintain their strength even when saturated in oil.
- Low-lint - Lint-free for particles greater than 50 microns. 25 times less lint than laundered shop towels.
- Fast-absorbing - Absorbs up to 8 times their weight in oil. Good choice when working with lubricants, oil and grease.
- Size - 12.5" x 12".
- Packaging - 66 quarter-folded KimTech Prep KimTex wipes per pack. 8 packs per case = 528 wipes.
- Kimberly Clark Part# - 33560.
- Note: Formerly under the Kimtech PREP line.
- Surface and parts cleaning
- Furniture Finishing
- Engine Repair
- Rubber or metal printer roll cleaning
- Glass and window cleaning
- Hand cleaning
- Pre-packaging wipe-down or refinishing
Made in USA