Cleantex Hydrosorb III 100% Polyester Wipes, 2 sizes
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
CleanTex HydroSorb III Nonwoven Polyester Wipes
Hydro entangled polyester wiper for maximum absorbency and optical applications!
- 100% synthetic fiber. Jets of water mechanically entangle the fibers, eliminating the need of chemical binders.
- Hydrosorb III is ideal for critical wiping applications where softness, non-abrasiveness, and very low extractable levels of nonvolatile residue are essential, such as with optical-grade components.
- Fiber structure allows for the absorption of five times it weight.
- Low particle generation helps prevent product contamination.
- Packaged: 150 - 9 inch x 9 inch CleanTex Hydrosorb wipes per bag. CleanTex Part# CT409
- Packaged: 1200 - 4 inch x 4 inch CleanTex Hydrosorb wipes per bag. CleanTex Part# CT404
Cleantex HydroSorb III Nonwoven Polyester Wipes, CT404 / CT409
HydroSorb III is the wiper of choice for critical wiping applications where softness, non-abrasiveness, and very low extractables of nonvolatile residue are essential. HydroSorb III is made of 100% hydro-entangled polyester and is super soft. The hydroentanglement process uses jets of water to mechanically entangle the fibers, eliminating the need to use any chemical binders. This results in an ultra clean wipe. HydroSorb III wipers are very absorbent and can absorb up to 5 times its weight due to the density and capillary action of the fiber structure. Use in applications where low residue is essential, such as optical-grade components, optic sensors, and mirrors.CleanTex Hydrosorb Wipe suggested applications
- Very low solvent extractable levels make HydroSorb III ideal for applications where low nonvolatile residue is essential.
- Non-abrasive cleaning and handling of delicate optical-grade components such as coated lenses, fiber optic sensors, and mirrors.
- Cleaning precision assembly components and sensitive surfaces.
- Non-contaminating work surface.
9" x 9"
4" x 4"