Cleantex Hydrosorb Blue Wipes, 12 x 12 in., 50/bag
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
CleanTex HydroSorb Blue Wipers, 12"x12"
The choice when exposure to liquid is important!
- Hydro entangled non-woven blend with blue substrate color to indicate exposure to liquid and spills.
- 55% cellulose and 45% polyester blend offers both durability and absorbency.
- Low particle generation and resistance to electrostatic charge buildup.
- Flat packed for quick and easy access.
- Size: 12" x 12".
- Packaged: 50 Hydrosorb Blue wiper per bag.
- CleanTex Part# CT512
Made in USA
Made in USA
CleanTex HydroSorb Blue Wipers are hydroentangled cellulose/polyester-blend wipers with a substrate color to indicate exposure to liquid. Fabricated from a non-woven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester that offers both durability and absorbency. The blue tint of the wipe indicates exposure to liquid. With its low particle counts, low extracable levels, and solvent compatibility, HydroSorb Blue is a perfect all-around wiper for general wiping and spill control. Use HydroSorb Blue as effective multipurpose wipers anywhere superior strength and absorbency are required. Color indication alerts users to spills. These wipers also provide an abrasion-free surace for inspection of optically transparent surfaces.
CleanTex HydroSorb Blue Wipers suggested applications
- Color indication feature is ideal for alerting the user to dangerous spills .
- Ideal for applications where high absorbency and low extractables are prime considerations .
- Provides abrasion-free surface for inspection of optically transparent surfaces.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.