V-Blade Rescue Knife
Keep the Advantus Rescue Knife in your car to cut through seatbelts and harnesses. This Rescue Tool features a high-performance V-shaped blade, which can cut through 10,000-strength webbing in just one stroke! Constructed of dense aluminum alloy for strength and maintaining a light weight of less than one pound. The stainless steel tip blade is designed to shatter windshields with ease. It's the perfect tool to keep in your car when it counts! No Firefighter, Rescue worker, Police Officer, Paramedic, EMS or EMT should be without this tool in their rescue kit.
- Cuts through seat belts quickly, easily.
- High Carbon steel blade cuts through 10,000 lb. strength webbing with one stroke.
- Tip fitted with Dzus key for opening aircraft panel fasteners.
- Made of high strength Aluminum Alloy. Smashes through glass with ease.
- Military Part #53C7126
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
- Replacement blades available.