Sterilization Service for Cleanroom Stationery and Documentation
Sterilizing irradiation service is available on almost all Cleanroom Documentation items (excluding tape). The irradiation process does not affect the physicality or general aesthetic of our products. It is suitable for biochemical, lab testing, research, and pharmaceutical environments where sterile versions of consumable products are required. Sterilized products include full certification of irradiation and lot trace-ability. Sterilizing process meets and often exceeds ISO 13485, 11137 and 11135 standards, SLA requirements and strict QA and QC ISO compliant processes.
- Instructions: Add this service and the desired cleanroom stationery product to your quote request. We will contact you with pricing within 1-2 business days.
- Process: Sterile stationery products are manufactured from the highest quality cleanroom compatible materials, then cleaned, double packaged, boxed and irradiated for incredibly sensitive and sterile environments.
- Shelf life: 5 years sterility minimum.
- Lead time: Made to order item, ships within 25 business days of a confirmed order.
- Note: There may be differing product minimums depending on the item. We will inform you.