Honeywell Howard Leight Laser Trak Detectable Ear Plugs, NRR 33
Laser Trak safety earplugs offer high visual and metal detectability in a Single-Use earplug. Laser Trak’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers easy handling. A non-ferrous metal grommet on the earplug aids in metal detection, especially in process industries.
- Easy Visual and Automated inspection - Non-Ferrous metal grommet and bright colors make these easily detected by visual and automated inspection.
- Contoured T-shape - For easy insertion and wear.
- Low-pressure foam earplugs - Self-adjusting polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal to fit virtually any wearer.
- Corded style - Helps prevent loss and is easier to keep track of when not in use.
- Noise Reduction Rate (NRR) 33dB - The highest attenuation rate in its class. Meets NIOSH requirements.
- Individually wrapped - 100 Corded Orange/Blue pair per box. Individually wrapped for added protection.