Medline Povidone-Iodine PVP Swabsticks
- Swabstick is saturated with a 10% povidone-iodine, USP solution, a broad-range, first aid antimicrobial that helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Broad-spectrum efficacy shown against skin pathogens, including Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa and yeasts.
- Solution is equivalent to 1% available iodine.
- Meets CDC, AORN and APIC guidelines for skin antisepsis.
- Multipurpose solution for:
- Disinfecting of wounds and burns and emergency antiseptic treatment of lacerations and abrasions.
- Patient preoperative skin preparation.
- Site preparation for injections, IV placement, blood draw.
- Nonirritating to skin, wounds and mucosa when used as directed. Nonstaining to skin and fabrics when used as directed.
- 1 swab per pack, 50 packs per box, 10 boxes per case = 500 packs (500 swabs).
- 3 swabs per pack, 25 packs per box, 10 boxes per case = 250 packs (750 swabs).
- This product is intended for use on the body only.