Medline Duckbill Surgical Face Masks with Ties, Purple, ASTM Level 2 Fluid Resistant, 50/box
- Comfortable and breathable chamber-style design - Disposable surgical face mask with large "duckbill" breathing chamber keeps mask away from face for greater comfort. Cellulose inner facing provides a nonirritating and breathable environment; polypropylene outer facing offers a soft, protective barrier. Latex-free.
- Dependable respiratory protection for healthcare workers - ASTM F2100-19 Level 2 rated 3-ply face masks guards against infectious body fluids, bacteria, and airborne particulates. For procedures producing light to moderate amounts of fluid, spray, and/or aerosols. Minimizes contamination caused by exhaling microorganisms from coughing.
- Anti-fog strip - Comfortable, soft foam helps prevent eyeglasses from fogging to ensure optical clarity
- Vertical Ties - Ties create snug and custom fit that won't strain your ears.
- Packaging - 50 disposable face masks per box. 6 boxes per case = 300 surgical face masks with ties.
EN 14683 Type II / ASTM F2100-19 Level 2 Barrier Medical Face Mask
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 98%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 98%
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) < 6
- Splash Resistance (mmHg) - 120 mm Hg
- FDA Regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040
Don't let sore ears be part of your new normal. Vertical ties allow a custom fit that won't strain your ears. Disposable Surgical face masks are ideal infection-control that reduce contaminant exposure in standard Operating-Room procedures and general healthcare tasks. Comfortable and effective respiratory protection you can depend to keep you protected whether in the operating-room or exam room.