Medline Critical Response Orange Nitrile Exam Gloves, 1000/case
The right glove for every emergency. You get the call and it’s go time. Racing to the scene, you never know exactly what to expect. What you do know is they are counting on you. That's why you need gloves you can count on. Strong, highly visible orange Critical Response Nitrile Gloves stand out in an emergency and provide the advanced protection and optimal grip needed by emergency personnel in demanding, high stress situations.
- Made tough to handle anything - 5.9 mil thick nitrile gloves with 5 mil palm and beaded cuff provide greater strength and durability. Acceptable quality level (AQL) of 0.651 exceeds FDA testing requirements for pinhole deficiencies. Meets National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards.
- Hold strong against Fentanyl - Resist permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes (4 hours) to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Fully-textured Grip - Textured from fingertips to cuff for a better grip when handling patients.
- Color-coded sizing - Available in sizes Small through 2XL, with color-coded boxes to help you quickly identify the right size every time.
- Packaging - 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 nitrile gloves. SmartGuard protective film barrier over the box opening helps reduce waste.