Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves, 6 Mil, Powder Free, 100/box
Harmony Price: Now: $32.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Kimberly Clark Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves
The best choice when ultimate protection is necessary
- Powder free and 100% synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Ambidextrous so no worry about whether a glove is right or left handed - saves you time.
- Superior quality exam grade gloves with AQL 1.0 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes).
- Purple color lets user immediately identify these from other gloves.
- Textured fingertips for a a sure grip.
- Beaded cuff for fast easy donning.
- Thickness: 6 mil for extra protection and durability.
- Cleared for use in chemotherapy. Passes Chemo (ASTM D6978-05) tested for use with 12 chemotherapy drugs and 4 hormones.
- Length 9.5 inches.
- Sizes & Packaging:
- Sizes Small- Large packaged 100/box.
- Size Extra-Large packaged 90 to a box.
- Great for Assisted Living Nurses, Hospitals, and other medical exam and patient care needs.
- Chemotherapy drug compounding.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.