DuraSkin BlackShield Food/Industrial Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves, 4 Mil, Powder-Free, 100/box
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
DuraSkin BlackShield Food Safe Powder-Free 4 Mil Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves
Hypoallergenic hand protection and Safe for Food Contact.
- More resistant to chemicals and punctures than vinyl or natural rubber latex gloves.
- Standard 4 mil thickness, stands up to the rigors of use.
- No risk of latex allergies or irritation with a nitrile glove.
- Convenient ambidextrous design fit either hand.
- Rolled/Beaded cuff for drip protection and easier donning.
- 9.5 inch glove length protects more of your wrist.
- Micro-Textured fingertips for a extra grip.
- Choose from sizes Small through 2XL.
- Packaged 100 black nitrile gloves to a box.
- Duraskin Part # F2015W.
Nitrile material is synthetic rubber with high tensile-strength that is resistant to punctures and stands up to many chemicals. Nitrile gloves offer better fit, feel, and protection over latex, polyethylene, or vinyl gloves. Nitrile gloves provide high tactile sensitivity and comfortably conform to your hands. Highly resistant to chemicals and punctures, nitrile is the perfect barrier for food-processing and safety, janitorial and cleaning, facilities and industrial use. Prevent cross contamination and protect your hands from abrasions, grease, and chemicals with Durawear's disposable nitrile food handling gloves that provide conforming hand protection and dexterity during food handling, preparation, and service.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.