Estatec ESD Fabric Chair
- ESD and Cleanroom safe - Fabric ESD Chair complies with ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014, ANSI/ESD STM12.1-2006 standards and is barcoded for traceability.
- Long lasting metal construction - ESD-safe chair with highly durable and long wearing composite shell and fabric seat and back. Long-lasting metal base and glides/wheels with superior ESD properties over plastic. Includes a 12 month physical and electric guarantee period.
- Comfortable and ergonomic design - Internal foam seating is comfortable for extended use. Adjustable height and seat angle with convenient adjustment controls. Available with and without 17" footrest. Footrest adds 6" of total height.
- Technical information:
- Voltage generation: <100 v.
- Download time: 0.1 second.
- Lower limit: 1 x 10 e 5 ohms.
- Upper limit: 1 x 10 e 9 ohms.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs via stable 5-legged metal base.
- Material and Color: Grey poly/cotton seat and back. Long-lasting metal base and glides with superior ESD properties over plastic.
- Height and base options: Choose from metal glides and caster wheels, and different heights with adjustable seat height to suit desks and workbenches
- Metal glides, 17"-21" (desk height)
- Metal wheels, 17"-23" (medium bench height)
- Metal glides with footrest, 23-27" with footrest (medium and high bench height)
- Meta wheels with footrest, 23-29" (medium and high bench height)
- Shipping - This item requires special handling by UPS and will incur an additional handling surcharge during checkout.
Care and Use Instructions
Estatec ESD Chair
- Wipe down with damp cloth.
- Do not expose to chemical agents or aggressive substances.
- Before the final use of the product, it is recommended users perform a detailed assessment through the implementation and use of significant samples. Users are responsible for checking the validity of the information provided.