Certified Safety MFG Burn Relief Kit, ANSI Class A
Quickly treat burns!
- Designed to allow for the safe and proper handling of burn incidents and common workplace injuries.
- Kit components meet ANSI Z308.1-2015 Class A standards for dealing with the most common workplace injuries, including major wounds, minor wounds, minor burns, and eye injuries.
- Single-use contents are packaged in color-coded and uniform-sized boxes to ensure ease-of-use and uncontaminated product for treating injuries.
- Blue Plastic Case with handle is portable and easy to see, with pre-drilled holes for wall-mounting and fast removal in an emergency.
- Case size: 10" W x 7" H x 3" D.
- Made in the USA.
Each kit contains:
- (16) Certi-Strips - Plastic
- (4) Certi-Non-Stick pads
- (3) Triangular Bandage - w/Pins
- (4) Certi-Gauze Pads
- (10) Antibiotic Ointment
- (10) Antiseptic Towelettes
- (2) Tape
- (4) Eye Pads & Tape
- (6) Hand Sanitizer
- (6) Water Jel Cool gel
- (2/pair) Gloves - Nitrile - Powder Free
- (1) CPRotector® - Plastic Bag - "Mouth-to-Mouth" Barrier
- (1) Cold Pack
- (1) Eye Wash
- (1) Certi-Gauze Roll
- (1) Scissors - Bandage - Red Handle
- (2) Trauma Pad - Compress
- (1) Rescue Blanket - Silver
- (1) Water Jel Burn Dressing (4" x 16")
- (2) Water Jel Burn Dressing (4" x 4")
- (1) First Aid Facts Guide
- (1) Safety Flag Seal