Brady Nonconductive Nylon Lockout Padlocks, Keyed Different
Safer than metal locks!
- Lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass-reinforced nylon padlock with unique key, hardened steel shackles, and tamper-resistant 6-pin cylinders.
- Each padlock is keyed differently. Keys are precision-machined to exacting standards, so a key for one lock will not open another in the set.
- Reserved, paracentric keyway provides superior security and prevents the key from being released until the padlock shackle is closed.
- Complies with all OSHA requirements. Non-sparking, temperature (0 °F to 250 °F), chemical and corrosion resistance. Nonconductive padlock prevent electricity from traveling from the shackle to the key.
- Color: Red.
- Body: 1.75" H. x 1.5" W. x 0.8" D.
- Shackle Horizontal Clearance: 0.8"
- Shackle Vertical Clearance: 1.5"
- Key Mechanism: Standard 6-pin tumbler.
- Key Option: Keyed Different.
- Key-retaining: Yes.
- Preprinted text: DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT REMOVE.
- Choose from a single padlock or a pack of 6. Each padlock includes: (1) key, (1) English Label, (1) French Label, and (1) Spanish label.
- Indoor and electrical applications, including: Lockout Tagout, Food and Beverage Process Labeling, Hazard Communication Identification, and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.