Ansell 92-600 TouchNTuff Nitrile Gloves with Enhanced Chemical Splash Protection, Green, 5.5 mil
An unparalleled combination of chemical splash protection, comfort and durability, the TouchNTuff® 92-600 gloves are the world's leading disposable gloves for chemical splash protection. Made with TNT™ Chemical Splash Resistance Technology, these gloves effectively safeguard hands from exposure to harmful chemicals. Recommended for transferring liquids and solids, sample making and processing, industrial production, maintenance, laboratory analysis, chemical handling, and meat, fish and food processing.
- TNT Chemical Splash Resistance Technology - Disposable nitrile glove with proprietary polymer formulation has superior splash resistance against a wide range of hazardous chemicals without sacrificing comfort or dexterity.
- Elevated comfort and durability - Super soft nitrile with silky feel for extended wear comfort. 9" long with 4.5 mil palm thickness and 5.5 mil finger thickness to provide reliable barrier protection and resistance to punctures and tears.
- Food contact approved and latex-free - FDA21 CFR 177-2600-US Food Contact Approved.
- Prevents surface defects: Silicone-free, they prevent contaminant transfer that causes flaws in paints, coatings and finishes.
- Size & Packaging - Available in sizes Small through Extra-Large. Packaged 100 Ansell TouchNTuff ambidextrous nitrile gloves with smooth finish per box.