Portwest US363 Hi-Vis Two-Tone Bomber Jacket
Designed for comfort and performance, this classic bomber jacket is suitable for a wide range of end uses. A quilt lining, together with expertly taped waterproof seams ensure the wearer is kept warm and dry. Practical features include a concealed drawstring hood, smart phone pocket, internal tablet pocket, radio loops and a contrast lower black panel for protection against dirt.
- Waterproof and breathable - Water beads away from the extremely water-resistant fabric finish. Sealed seams to prevent water penetration. Packaway hood for added functionality.
- Insulated - Bomber jacket with quilted lining and inner ribbed cuffs is tested to ASTM F2732 -32°F to 32°F. Note this is only a guide and depends on other factors such as additional clothing worn (pants help), environmental conditions and the activity of the wearer.
- High visibility - Fluorescent Lime bomber jacket with reflective tape is rated ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3 and TYPE P CLASS 3.
- Durable - 300 Denier 100% polyester fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. Stain resistant finish and double polyurethane coating for durability and waterproofing.
- 4 pockets for ample storage - Includes cell phone pocket and internal tablet pocket. Mic tabs for easy radio clippping and ID card holder for ID card display.
- Color and sizing - Fluorescent Orange and Lime bomber jackets with lower black panel for protection against dirt. Available in sizes Small through 5XL. Tall fit also available in Lime/Black (LG-3XL sizes) upon request.