Ironclad HW4 Heatworx© Reinforced Utility Glove, Medium, 1/pair
Ironclad’s Hotshield® palm technology combines high dexterity with heat, cut, abrasion and shrink resistance. Add to that oil repellency and washability, and you have a glove that truly does it all.
Dexterous heat, cut, abrasion, and shrink resistance!
- Ironclad HW4 Heatworx Utility Glove with extended gauntlet cuff provides protection and oil repellency while retaining high dexterity.
- Kevlar blended shell, stitching, and inner liner provides durability, protection, cut and abrasion resistance in high heat environments (up to 450°F).
- Ironclad Hotshield technology provides heat resistance and reinforces critical areas for maximum durability without sacrificing dexterity.
- Patented palm design provides excellent dexterity and durability.
- Breathable and flexible for comfort and convenience.
- US Patent #D514771, US Patents Pending.
- Standards: ANSI 105 A2 Cut resistance, ANSI F1060-08 5 Heat resistance.
- 100% machine washable. Hang dry.
- Size Medium.
- Foundry, Metal Working, Hi-Temp Automotive Work, Welding, Manufacturing & Assembly, and more.