TechniGlove 12 in. Blue Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves, Class 10, 1000/case
Harmony Price: Now: $199.99
— You save
- Available to Existing Customers only - Please call
Frequently bought together:
TechniGlove 12" Blue Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Class 10 Safe!
- Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- Contains no natural rubber or silicone.
- Nitrile cleanroom gloves also meet stringent requirements for particles and extractables.
- Class 10 (M2.5) gloves are designed for CL10 (ISO 4) Cleanrooms, Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 5 mil thick and 12-Inches in length to provide added protection. Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing. Ambidextrous, too.
- Packed 100 gloves to a polybag, 10 bags per case = 1000 Class 10 Blue Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.