Micro-Kill Alcohol Free Disinfectant Wipes, 7 x 8 in.
Harmony Price: $6.99
Sale Price: Now: $5.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Micro-Kill Alcohol Free Disinfectant Wipes, 7" x 8", ea
Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill is an effective bleach-free and alcohol-free disinfectant cleaner with a fresh, clean scent.
- Even without bleach or alcohol, Medline Micro-Kill is Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Bactericidal, Pseudomonicidal.
- Wipes are perfect for cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing most hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Alcohol-free formula is safe to use on most thin plastics, electrical cords and other surfaces typically harmed by alcohol-based products.
- Non-fuming, light pleasant fragrance is ideal to use around patients that are on oxygen or sensitive to harsh odors.
- Wipe Size: 7" x 8".
- Choose from a canister of 40 Micro-Kill alcohol-free disinfectant wipes or a case of 12 canisters (480 wipes).
- EPA Registration Number: 1839-174-37549.
Micro-Kill Kill Times
|Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)||2 minutes|
|Escherichia coli (E. coli)||10 minutes|
|Escherichia coli (E. coli) O157:H7||10 minutes|
|Feline calicivirus (FCV)||10 minutes|
|Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)||10 minutes|
|Mycobacterium bovis BCG (tuberculosis)||10 minutes|
|Norovirus (Norwalk virus)||10 minutes|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa||10 minutes|
|Salmonella enterica||10 minutes|
|Staphylococcus aureus||10 minutes|
|Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)||10 minutes|
|Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)||10 minutes|
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.