KeyStone White SMS Coveralls, elastic wrist & ankle, 25/case
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
KeyStone SMS White Coveralls with Elastic Wrist &Ankle
3 Layer Protection without Sacrificing Breathability!
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft, breathable 3 layer fabric is a good choice where a dry particulate barrier and liquid repellency is needed. Keystone SMS Coveralls are treated with an anti-static agent, too.
- Safe. Excellent barrier against water based liquids and is resistant to light chemical splash.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Nuclear power plants, Cleanroom, pharmaceutical, labs, food industry and non-toxic liquid handling
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 and Federal Flammability ACT 16 CFR 1610.
- Packaged 25 White SMS Coveralls with elastic wrist/ankle to a case. For Size Information -see Size Chart below.
Disposable Coveralls Material Comparison Chart.
SMS Coveralls, Elastic Wrist and Ankle, White
The performance of white SMS coveralls in sensitive commercial and industrial spaces is exceptional. This type of disposable apparel uses three layers of materials to create a durable fabric. The combination of meltblown polypropylene between two layers of spunbond polypropylene guarantees optimal protection.
These protective coveralls will provide particulate protection in nonhazardous environments. The fabric will also prevent the penetration of vapor. Moreover, the SMS fabric is capable of shielding against liquids and will withstand moderate splashes.
The elastic ankles and wrists will promote better protection by securing the coveralls.
- Nuclear power plants, asbestos, food industry, paint spraying, fiberglass handling, lab/biohazards, cleanroom, medical, general cleaning, metal surface treating, pharmaceutical industry, and nontoxic liquid handling.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.