KeyGuard ISO 6 Cleanroom Microporous Lab Coat, Elastic Wrist, 3 Pockets, White, 30/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
KeyGuard Microporous Cleanroom Lab Coats
Safe for ISO 6 Cleanrooms!
- Safe. A good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed.
- Microporous Frocks protect against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Extra thick Microporous material resists tearing.
- Full-length lab coat with a 6-button front snap closure covers more, with less gaps.
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft and breathable material in a generously-sized cut.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Class 1000 / ISO 6 clean room compatible.
- Elastic wrists contain particulate blow out from within.
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves from rolling up and exposing wrist.
- Anti-static treated fabric.
- Breathable material is great for hot environments; workers stay cool.
- Mandarin collar, 3 pockets, and a hanger loop.
- Packaged 10 Microporous Lab Coats per pack, 3 packs per case = 30 disposable lab coats.
- Choose from sizes SM-5XL.
- For Microporous Lab Coat size -see Size Chart below.
KeyGuard ISO 6 Microporous Cleanroom Lab Coats, White
Disposable microporous cleanroom lab coats from KeyGuard are suitable for your workspace if you are looking for nonwoven protective apparel. These coats are designed and fabricated using microporous material. This type of film provides exceptional protection in cleanrooms and other similar spaces.
The microporous film will prevent the infiltration of harmful contaminants. The material will not allow the flow of dry particles, liquids, mold spores and bacteria when the lab coat is donned. However, the protective attributes will not affect gaseous exchange. Therefore, your workers will feel comfortable in the breathable apparel.
These ISO 6 Cleanroom rated lab coats also feature 3 pockets to conveniently hold your cleanroom notebooks, pens, swabs, or whatever else you might need.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
ISO 6 (Class 1000)