Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Double Bevel, Double End
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan 7" Orange Sticks, Double Bevel, Double Ends
Double Bevel Tip gets into hard to reach places.
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend component leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.
- 177.8 Millimeters (7") Long by 4.775 Millimeters (.188") Diameter. Double Beveled tips on both ends.
- P2950 - 100 Orange Sticks per box.
- P2950-CASE - 100 Orange Sticks per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 sticks.
Made in USA