Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Double Bevel, Double End
Harmony Price: Now: $9.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Puritan 7" Orange Sticks, Double Bevel, Double Ends
Double Bevel Tip gets into hard to reach places.
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend component leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.
- 177.8 Millimeters (7") Long by 4.775 Millimeters (.188") Diameter. Double Beveled tips on both ends.
- P2950 - 100 Orange Sticks per box.
- P2950-CASE - 100 Orange Sticks per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 sticks.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part Number 2950. Made in the USA.
Made in USA
Made in USA
For hard-to-reach places or situations that require precision cleaning, Puritan Cuticle/Orange Sticks are the ideal solution. Use these convenient sticks to mix, stir or transfer materials in clinical, diagnostic, podiatry, forensic and long-term care facilities where cleanliness is of the utmost importance. People in a wide range of professions will find these Puritan Cuticle/Orange Sticks invaluable, including those in electrical and beauty fields.
Shipping and Quality Customer Service
We're committed to getting your cleaning supplies to you as quickly as possible, which is why 98 percent of the orders that Harmony Business Supplies receives are shipped out on the same day.
If you have a question or would like advice on which products to select, our United States-based customer service team will be happy to assist via either our convenient online chat service or over the phone at 800-899-1255.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.