Protecta Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 6 Feet Long, each
Harmony Price: Now: $89.99
— You save
- Ships within 48 hours
Frequently bought together:
PRO Shock Absorbing Lanyard
High quality Protecta Fall Protection products meet all applicable OSHA & ANSI codes and regulations.
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard. Lightweight and long enough to be user friendly, but kept as short as possible to minimize free fall distance.
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces to safe levels via controlled tearing action when users are subjected to a fall.
- User friendly self locking snap hook at center and steel rebar hook at leg ends automatically locks and closes for added safety, and a high strength corrosion resistant construction is built to last.
- Abrasion resistant 1-3/4" polyester webbing. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Built-in impact indicator. Allows user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection.
- Weight capacity: 130-310 lbs (59-141 kg)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, standards.
Protecta Part Number: 1340180
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.