Premium 2 Layer Rubber ESD Mat, 33' roll
The Estatec two-layer rubber ESD table mat is designed to be used on top of work surfaces or other packaging items like trays to reduce ESD damage risk. A conductive layer backs the static dissipative top layer that creates outstanding electrical performance characteristics and offers excellent resistance to solders, soldering irons and most solvents. The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with ESD continuous monitors. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESD 4.1 recommendations.
- Heavy Duty Rubber - .80" thick 2-layer ESD Soldering Mat roll offers excellent resistance to hot solder, soldering irons, oil, grease, most common solvents, and abrasion. Cleaning is as easy as wiping with a damp cloth.
- 2-Layer ESD Protection - Dissipative top layer and conductive bottom layer provides physical, mechanical and controlled electrical protection for sensitive devices. Dissipative work surface: 1 x 10E6 - 1 x 10E9 ohms. Meets electrical and physical ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S4.1 standards.
- Cleanroom compatible - RoHS compliant and anti-static.
- 3 color choices - Choose from Blue, Grey, and Green options.
- 3 size options - 33 ft. roll available in 2, 3, and 4 ft. widths. .080" thick. Cut to desired length to use as a workbench runner or ESD table mat for ESD-safe workstations. Custom pre-cut sizes are also available upon request.
- Grounding hardware sold separately.
- Shipping notes:
- This item requires special handling by UPS and will incur an additional handling surcharge during checkout.
- 4' sizes require additional 14 days handling time.
- Any manufacturing or handling of ESD sensitive devices such as microelectronics, semiconductors, circuit boards, sensors, and hard drives.
- Electronics, aeronautics, automotive, telecommunications and medical industries.