ESD-Safe Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat, 2' x 3'
The Estatec Floor Mat features a textured black electrically conductive plate mat and a soft EVA foam base. Its main function is to drain static electricity to ground through a conductive rubber surface and a grounding cord. Its Anti-fatigue properties, which include a EVA foam layer, provides ergonomic comfort to the user and reduces circulation issues, cramps, and feet and back fatigue. This long-lasting anti-fatigue rubber mat is highly durable and resistant to most solvents and solder splashes. The mat is produced using a non-slip surface and the edges are shaped for the operator’s safety and to prevent injuries. Meets or exceeds ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20 requirements.
- Anti-static - Conductive ESD floor mat meets electrical and physical ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD STM97.1 standards. Barcoded for QR traceability.
- Anti-fatigue - Cushy 9/16" thickness help with posture and improve circulation for users standing for periods of time.
- Anti-slip - Textured slip-resistant surface increases traction and won't damage foot wear.
- Long-lasting - Mat resists abrasion, solvents, and solder splashes. Can be used with high-heels. Cleans easily with a damp cloth.
- Cleanroom safe - Compatible with Class 1000 (ISO 6) cleanrooms.
- Color - Available in Black and Black with highly visible yellow lines on the side.
- Note: Black/yellow option has additional 35 day lead time.
- Size - Choose between 2' x 3' and 3' x 5'. 9/16" thick. Custom lengths, rolls, and modular shapes available; please contact us for further information.
- Grounding snap included. Grounding cable sold separately.
- Any manufacturing or handling of ESD sensitive devices such as microelectronics, semiconductors, circuit boards, sensors, and hard drives.
- Electronics, aeronautics, automotive, telecommunications and medical industries.