Arctic Tuff Thermal Nitrile Double-Coated Glove, Blue/Black, 12/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $56.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Arctic Tuff Heavy Thermal Lined Nitrile Double-Coated Work Gloves
Double Dipped for Extra Protection and Durability!
- Double coated winter work glove with a 13-gauge high-visibility outer polyester shell and 10-gauge Arctic Tuff acrylic insulation liner meets EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold.
- Gloves are Fully coated with blue premium smooth nitrile for protection and abrasion resistance.
- Second nitrile overcoating with sandy finish on palm and thumb provides grip in wet, oily, and dry conditions and further abrasion resistance.
- Withstands abrasion and tearing. Double-coating provides a longer lifetime.
- Seamless knit shell provides an ergonomic and comfortable fit for prolonged wear.
- High-Visibility Lime Green outer shell/cuff stands out.
- Knit wrists help prevent dirt and debris out.
- Durable and Machine Washable.
- Hi-vis green outer shell.
- Hi-vis green inner thermal lining.
- Blue nitrile full hand coating.
- Black sandy nitrile palm and full thumb coating.
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A2. EN511 X2X.
- Choose from sizes Medium through 2XL.
- 12 pairs per pack.
- Handling wet, oily, greasy, or dry parts in cold conditions.
- HVAC, Refrigerated areas, warehouse work, shipping and packing, manufacturing, construction, farm and ranch, material handling, parts handling, and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.