Estatec Cleanroom ESD Polyurethane Chair
Harmony Price: $379.99
Sale Price: $349.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Estatec Cleanroom ESD Chair
Highly abrasion resistant!
- Ergonomic and durable Polyurethane ESD chair has a high abrasion resistance and is compatible with ISO 5 (Class 100) clean rooms.
- Adjustable seat angle with curved waterfall seat design relieves pressure on thighs and lower legs, improving blood circulation.
- Available with and without 17" footrest. Footrest adds 6" of total height.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs via stable 5-legged metal base.
- Traceability through bar code.
- Spare parts available.
- Technical information:
- Voltage generation: <100 v.
- Download time: 0.1 second.
- Lower limit: 1 x 10 e 6 ohms.
- Upper limit: 1 x 10 e 9 ohms.
- Standards: ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014, ANSI/ESD STM12.1-2006
- Guarantee period: 12 months physical and electric.
- Material and color: Abrasion-resistant, black dissipative polyurethane seat and back. Long-lasting metal base and glides with superior ESD properties over plastic.
- Choose from different heights with adjustable seat height to suit desks and workbenches:
- 17"-21" (desk height)
- 17"-23" (medium bench height)
- 23-27" with footrest (medium and high bench height)
- 23-29" with footrest (medium and high bench height)
- Electronics, aeronautics, automotive, telecommunications and medical industries.
- Wipe down with damp cloth.
- Do not expose to chemical agents or aggressive substances.
- Before the final use of the product, it is recommended users perform a detailed assessment through the implementation and use of significant samples. Users are responsible for checking the validity of the information provided.