Keystone White Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood, 25/case
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Keystone White Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood
Economical Protection for nonhazardous areas!
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Mildew Resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 White Keystone Coveralls with attached Hood.
- Available in sizes MD-4XL. For Size Information see Size Chart below.
Disposable Coveralls Material Comparison Chart.
- Paint spraying, pesticides handling, asbestos abatement, cleanroom, fiberglass handling, food processing, general maintenance, light chemicals, mining operations, and nuclear industries.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.