Keystone Polyethylene Isolation Gowns with Thumb Loop, 100/case
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Polyethylene Coated Isolation Gowns with Thumb Loops
Protects you from fluids!
- Low Cost. Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and high levels of fluids.
- Isolation gowns with thumb loops provide great protection and keep sleeves from sliding up so you stay protected. Attached ties for a secure fit.
- Polyehthylene coated Isolation gowns are ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a liquid barrier garment is needed.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996 Standards for protection.
- Choose from Blue or White Isolation Gowns.
- One size fits all - up to 3XL. Choose from standard 47" protection or extra-long 55".
- Packaged 25 per bag, 4 bags per case = 100 Isolation gowns to a case
Disposable Isolation Gowns Material Comparison Chart.
Available in 2 lengths and 2 colors
Polyethylene Coated Isolation gowns with thumb loops
Polyethylene coated isolation gowns with thumb restraints provide excellent protection against exposure to: bacteria, blood, dust, particulate material, and viruses. Use in settings such as the laboratory, vivariums, pharmaceutical research and production, hospital and food industry.
• Polyethylene Coated isolation gowns, sometimes called Barreir Gowns are made of polypropylene material which is coated with polyethylene to make it fluid-resistant.
• Thumb loop wrists prevent sleeves from sliding up.
• Apron-style neck eliminates donning difficulty. Gown can be slipped easily above the head, and removed quickly without contravening proper technique.
• Lastly, polyethylene gowns come in full length for the utmost coverage.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.