Keystone Polyethylene Isolation Gowns with Thumb Loop, 100/case
Harmony Price: Now: $224.99
— You save
- Ships with 48 Hours
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
Frequently bought together:
Polyethylene Coated Isolation Gowns with Thumb Loops
Protects you from fluids!
- Low Cost. Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and high levels of fluids.
- Latex-free Isolation gowns with thumb loops provide great protection and keep sleeves from sliding up so you stay protected. Attached ties for a secure fit
- Polyethylene coated Isolation gowns are ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a liquid barrier garment is needed.
- Standards and Qualifications:
- Meets ANSI 101-1996 Standards.
- Meets Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) PB70:2012 - "Liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in healthcare facilities."
- Compliant with FDA regulations Title 21.
- Made from non-toxic and food-safe polyethylene in an ISO 9001 certified factory.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Choose from Blue or White Isolation Gowns.
- One size fits all - up to 3XL. Choose from standard 47" protection or extra-long 55".
- Packaged 25 per bag, 4 bags per case = 100 Isolation gowns to a case
Available in 2 lengths and 2 colors
Polyethylene Coated Isolation gowns with thumb loops
Polyethylene coated isolation gowns with thumb restraints provide excellent protection against exposure to: bacteria, blood, dust, particulate material, and viruses. Use in settings such as the laboratory, vivariums, pharmaceutical research and production, hospital and food industry.
• Polyethylene Coated isolation gowns, sometimes called Barrier Gowns are made of polypropylene material which is coated with polyethylene to make it fluid-resistant.
• Thumb loop wrists prevent sleeves from sliding up.
• Apron-style neck eliminates donning difficulty. Gown can be slipped easily above the head, and removed quickly without contravening proper technique.
• Lastly, polyethylene gowns come in full length for the utmost coverage.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities, Food manufacturing, Industrial industries.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.