Waffletechnology Currency Counter Cleaning Cards, 3" x 6.25", 15/box
Waffletechnology for Currency Counters is the easiest and most cost-effective approach to maintain quick and accurate currency counter performance. The unique profile allows the card to swiftly transport through high-speed systems while effectively cleaning critical sensors and components. Waffletechnology® for Currency Counters is conveniently packaged in single-use packs, includes easy-to-follow instructions, and delivers the cleaning your currency counter needs to properly function. 3″ x 6.25″ cleaning cards.
- Featuring Waffletechnology® – The patented spring-loaded waffles effectively reach and clean target areas including recessed optical sensors and lenses that ordinary flat cards simply can’t.
- WonderSolvent Cleaning Formula – Specifically formulated to break down and safely remove dirt, grime, ink, paper particles and other contaminants from performance-critical surfaces inside high-speed currency counter devices.
- Reduce Miscounts & Improve Performance – Routine cleaning allows transport components, validator and read sensors to function properly by safely removing disruptive contaminants that build up with normal operation.
- Premium Material – Allows cleaning card to quickly release solution while simultaneously encapsulating loosened dirt, debris and other contaminants for successful removal.
- Gentle on Technology – Contains NO harmful chemicals, low VOCs and requires no additional safety measures for use.
Currency Counter Cleaning Cards, 15/Box
Your currency counter can give you a lot of inaccuracies if it is dirty. Avoid this by cleaning it using the Currency Counter Cleaning Cards. These cards are patented with Waffletechnology which helps clean the note recognition lenses, currency pathways, and the surfaces around the transport belts removing all form of contaminants.
These cleaning cards are more effective than the flat cards in that they have a flexible, raised platform that increase pressure during transport, hence, deeply cleaning the counter deeper. Ensure you clean your currency counter at least once a month.
Money is exceptionally dirty and can cause counting inaccuracies if not cleaned properly. Currency counter cleaning cards with a patented Waffletechnology design cleans the note recognition lenses and the surfaces around the belts and rollers, removing more debris than other types of cleaning products. The card will clean rollers and feed paths as well. If held briefly in place prior to releasing into the your currency counter the card will burnish rollers, which will improve the feed. Maintaining these critical components on a regular basis will prolong the life of your currency counting machine and reduce tally shortages and bill slippages. It is generally recommended to clean your counting machine weekly. Just insert the card in the same manner that you would currency.