Arctic Tuff Thermal Latex Double-Coated Glove, Hi-Vis Orange/Black, 12/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Arctic Tuff Heavy Thermal Lined Double-Coated Foam Latex Work Gloves
Double Dipped Dexterity and Extra Hand Protection!
- Double coated winter work glove with a 13-gauge high-visibility outer polyester shell and 10-gauge Arctic Tuff acrylic thermal insulation liner.
- Meets EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold.
- Coating 1: Fully coated with high-visibility orange premium smooth foam latex for protection and extreme comfort.
- Coating 2: Second black latex coating with sandy finish on palm and thumb. Provides grip in wet and dry conditions and additional abrasion resistance.
- Withstands abrasion and tearing. Double-coating provides a longer lifetime.
- Seamless knit shell provides an ergonomic and comfortable fit for prolonged wear.
- High-Visibility Orange latex coating and Lime Green outer shell stands out.
- Knit wrists help prevent dirt and debris out.
- Durable and Machine Washable.
- Hi-vis green outer shell.
- Hi-vis green inner thermal lining.
- Hi-vis orange latex full hand coating.
- Black sandy latex palm and full thumb coating.
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A2. EN511 X2X.
- Choose from sizes Small through 2XL.
- 12 pairs per pack.
- Handling wet, oily, greasy, or dry parts in cold conditions.
- HVAC, Refrigerated areas, warehouse work, shipping and packing, manufacturing, construction, farm and ranch, material handling, parts handling, and more.
High-Visibility orange and black cold protection work gloves with grip in wet or dry. 2 layers of chemical resistant foam latex coatings with thermal liner. Puncture and cut resistant insulated coated gloves will keep your hands safe and warm and give you extra grip to take on the chilliest of tasks with confidence.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
ANSI Cut Level Rating: