Puritan Square End Tongue Depressor, 5 1/2 x 3/4 in.
- 705 SQ END
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan Square End Wood Tongue Depressor
- Two tools in one. A half-round end and a blunt square end for scraping off excess or applying material.
- Precision cut and polished - uniform and clean. Made from Northern White Birch for high tensile strength with smooth edges no splinters.
- Generally used for stirring, mixing, applying glues, wax, epoxies, paints or ink.
- Size: Length: 139.7mm (5.5") x Width:190.5mm (.75").
- Packaged 500 Square End Tongue Depressors per box. 10 boxes per case = 5000
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Puritan Square End Tongue Depressor Part# 705 SQ END
Made in USA
705 SQ END
Country of Origin:
0.75 in. (19.05 mm)