Puritan Rovers Cervex-Brush, 8 in., Polyethylene Shaft, 875/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan Rovers® Cervex-Brush® for Cervical Specimen Collection
Soft, Flexible Brush
- Sweeps the portio and reaches well beyond the transformation-zone into the cervical canal for a rich cell yield. All necessary cells can be collected in one movement.
- Brush of various length semi-circular plastc bristles follows the contours of the cervix.
- Enable dual collection of ectocervical and endocervical samples.
- Significantly reduces the number of inadequate smears and the need for repeat testing.
- The Rovers® Cervex-Brush® can be used for liquid-based as well as conventional cytology. The hydrophobic material of the brush facilitates the release of the cell material into the fluid.
- Class II FDA certified as a clinical sampling tool for diagnostics.
- All polyethylene construction. The soft and flexible brush avoids bleeding and pain normally associated with rigid spatulas.
- Polyethylene Tip: 28.575mm (1.25") L x 19.05mm (.75") D.
- Overall Length: 203.2mm (8"), Polyethylene Shaft.
- Packaged: 25 per bag, 35 bags per case = 875 Cervex-Brushes.
- Puritan Cytology Collection Swab # 2195.
Cervical cancer screening, HPV testing, Pap smear test, ectocervical and endocervical cell sampling.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.