Honeywell NF11HD 3/4 Black Foam PVC Coated Gloves
Keep your Grip in Cold and Wet Conditions! These cold weather work gloves from Honeywell have a synthetic liner and hydropellent coating to provide warmth and grip without giving up comfort or dexterity.
- Black Foam PVC HPT (hydropellent technology) 3/4 coating repels liquids to retains grip in wet conditions while being soft and flexible. Won't stiffen when cold.
- 7-gauge brushed synthetic liner provides insulation from cold down to -20ºC.
- 15-gauge Polyamide seamless knit shell reduces linting for sensitive applications and conforms to a natural hand shape for superior comfort and strength.
- Excellent abrasion resistance comparable to a heavier glove.
- Rated EN511 X2X for protection from contact cold. ANSI Cut Level 2.
- Durable and Machine Washable.
- Color: Blue knitted glove with black palm coating. Dark colors hide dirt.
- Choose from sizes XL & 2XL.
- Handling wet, oily, greasy, or dry parts in cold conditions. For tasks where cold protection is needed, but not at the complete expense of comfort and dexterity.
- Offshore, maintenance, warehouse, shipping and packing, general industry, building and construction.