Purus Pure Comfort Washable Cleanroom Socks, 200 pairs
GMP ANNEX 1 Part 7.14 requires wearing dedicated facility socks before entry to change rooms for Grades B and C areas. Wear Pure Comfort Cleanroom Socks to keep compliant and be comfortable all day inside a cleanroom. They are made from 100% polyester to prevent any particle generation while in use.
- ISO 4-6 (Class 10-1000) Cleanroom compatible - Clean room socks made from 100% polyester to prevent any particle generation while in use. Ideal for use in Microelectronics, Biotech, Semiconductor, Pharma Production cleanrooms and more.
- All-day comfort - Soft and comfortable mid-calf length socks designed to provide all day comfort inside a cleanroom. Users generally find these reusable socks more comfortable than thinner disposable options.
- Sturdy, Reusable, Launderable - Durable cleanroom socks can be washed and reused, generally lasting 10-15 washes before assessment is necessary.
- Color-coded Sizing - White with color-coded elastic cuff for easy visual size identification. Choose from sizes Small through Extra-Large.
- Packaging - Individually bagged, 20 pairs per pack, 10 packs per case = 200 pairs of reusable cleanroom socks.